Last updated: June 29, 2020
In preparation for the Marriage and Life Enrichment Boot Camp, we will be following all of the requirements of the CDC for Texas and implementing the following personal and environmental strategies to make sure that everyone is well-cared for both physically and emotionally:
- We will use a non-contact thermometer to check for fever and will ask you to stay home if you are not well. Each person will be responsible for safely transporting anyone sick to their home or to a healthcare facility.
- Hand Hygiene? and Respiratory Etiquette – Hand washing is advised and we ask that you cover coughs and sneezes due to allergies.
- Cloth Face Coverings?- Will not be required, but you are personally free to use them as you see fit.
- Adequate Supplies? – Hand sanitizer, sprays, and tissues will be readily available.
- Signs and Messages – Sanitizing etiquette and processes will be posted.
- Cleaning and Disinfection – The Event Center has doubled the frequency of cleaning surfaces and bathrooms.
- Food Service – All restaurants follow guidelines for safe dining.
- We are keeping the capacity to 30% for social distancing and will be self-regulated.
Where Can You Find More Information About Covid 19
Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Office of the Texas Governor | Greg Abbott